There are 11 MBDH teams that have been created around the initial themes and activity areas for the Midwest BD Hub.
If you are interested in joining one of these groups, please contact the lead below. If you have general questions, please contact email@example.com.
There are several thematic communities mobilizing to address priority areas identified for our region; in addition, there are working groups addressing issues that cut across the themes.
- Lead: Shashi Shekhar (Minnesota-Twin Cities)
- Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Genomics
- Lead: Brian Athey (Michigan)
- Metro Sciences
- Lead: Charlie Catlett (Argonne National Lab/U. Chicago)
- Digital Agriculture (precision farming, sustainability, …)
- Lead: Joe Colletti (Iowa State)
- Read more about the MBDH Digital Agriculture Community
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Lead: Jim Barkley (UI Labs)
- Network Science
- Lead: Bernice A. Pescosolido (Indiana)
- Lead: Carol Flannagan (Michigan)
- Business Analytics
- Lead: Ratna Babu Chinnam (Wayne State)
- Read more about the MBDH Business Analytics Community
- Data, Tools and Services (Seeking Group Lead)