There are 11 MBDH teams that have been created around the initial themes and activity areas for the Midwest BD Hub.
If you are interested in joining one of these groups, please contact the lead below. If you have general questions, please contact email@example.com.
There are several thematic communities mobilizing to address priority areas identified for our region; in addition, there are working groups addressing issues that cut across the themes.
- Lead: Shashi Shekhar (Minnesota-Twin Cities)
- Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Genomics
- Lead: Brian Athey (Michigan)
- Smart and Resilient Communities
- Lead: open
- Digital Agriculture (precision farming, sustainability, …)
- Lead: Carolyn Lawrence-Dill (Iowa State)
- Read more about the MBDH Digital Agriculture Community
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Lead: Jim Barkley (Ekta)
- Network Sciences
- Lead: Bernice A. Pescosolido (Indiana)
- Lead: Carol Flannagan (Michigan)
- Business Analytics
- Lead: Ratna Babu Chinnam (Wayne State)
- Cybersecurity and Big Data
- Leads: Yong Wang (Dakota State University) and Alex Withers (NCSA)
- Data Science Education
- Lead: Lior Shamir (Lawrence Technological University)