Friday, September 23, 2016 and Saturday, September 24, 2016
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
You are cordially invited to attend the Grainger Foundation-sponsored “Symposium on Frontiers in Big Data” on September 23-24 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus. It is a great opportunity to:
- Listen to invited talks, interview dialogs, panels, and debates regarding new challenges of Big Data;
- Explore Big Data Frontiers in Bioinformatics, Agriculture, Systems, Optimization, and Machine Learning, with nationally renowned speakers, including:
- Michael Franklin (University of Chicago),
- Al Hero (University of Michigan),
- Michael Jordan (University of California, Berkeley),
- James Krogmeier (Purdue University),
- George Lan (Georgia Institute of Technology),
- Mihai Pop (University of Maryland),
- Dana Randall (Georgia institute of Technology),
- Robert Tempelman (Michigan State University),
- John Wilkes (Google Inc.);
- Meet nationally renowned UIUC Big Data researchers and engage in discussions with speakers during the symposium and the reception.
Registration is free but required due to meal planning. Please register by September 8, 2016.
If you have any questions about the Symposium on Frontiers in Big Data, please contact Doris Bonnett (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information and the tentative agenda, please visit the Symposium website.