These resources are focused on the MBDH’s 12-state region and other activities that the Hub is a partner of. This content will be updated as conditions and opportunities change. Please send us information on new community resources such as events, tools, and open data sets.
NEW: COVID Information Commons
This web tool, brought to you by the four Big Data Innovation Hubs and NSF, provides a platform to explore the innovative work now underway to address the coronavirus pandemic. Find potential collaborators, and look for new resources and opportunities to contribute.
Midwest coronavirus research story series
Learn more about what researchers in the Midwest region are doing to address the COVID-19 pandemic with our series of stories on newly-funded projects.
NSF COVID awards in the Midwest region
National coronavirus information and resources
Funding opportunities, events, and community resources
- • HPC Consortium resource allocation request process via XSEDE
- • Google cloud research credits for COVID-19
- • MIDAS COVID-19 Data Science Research webinar series
- • Academic Data Science Alliance (ADSA) COVID-19 resource list
- • Trusted CI COVID-19 town hall (recording + slides)
Organizations and networks
- • COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium
- •C3.ai Digital Transformation Institute
- •Virus Outbreak Data Network (VODAN)
- • Research Data Alliance (RDA) COVID-19 working group
C3.ai COVID-19 data lake
Note: The MBDH does not control, maintain, or endorse the third-party resources above.
Illustration credit: CDC PHIL #23312 by Alissa Eckert, MSMI; Dan Higgins, MAMS