Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub
October 27–28, online
Join the Hub for our Regional Community Meeting (formerly All-Hands Meeting)!
This year’s highlights:
- • Federal Agencies panel on data opportunities
- • Smart & Resilient Communities / Data Science for Social Good panel
- • Q&A with Community Development & Engagement projects
- • Q&A with MBDH Priority Area activities
- • Student research presentations
- • Student mentoring session
- • Student networking session
Our feedback form is still open for your comments on these sessions, and input about what you’d like to see in the future. Please take two minutes to tell us what you think!
The MBDH Regional Community Meetings are organized to bring together the broad MBDH stakeholder community and interested new parties to share information on data and data science-related projects, collaborations, tools, practices, and discoveries in the thematic areas of interest in the MBDH region. The meeting is intended to build the community, share successes and opportunities, and also provide engaging content on emergent Big Data applications across the industry-academia-government-nonprofit R&D space.
Participants of MBDH meetings agree to follow the MBDH Code of Conduct (pdf).