The Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub supports new community activities and initiatives via a competitive proposal process that is open to the 12-state Midwest stakeholder community.
Proposals due by July 24, 2020 11:59pm CT
We invite proposals for collaborative activities that will further develop the MBDH community in at least one of the Hub’s five Priority Areas and / or one of the Hub’s cross-cutting theme areas of Data Science Education and Cyberinfrastructure:
- Water Quality
- Smart, Connected, and Resilient Communities
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- Health and Biomedicine
- Digital Agriculture
We particularly encourage activities that bring together partners from academia, industry, government, and NGOs / not-for-profit organizations, and that introduce new partners to data science, including historically underrepresented groups.
Individual investigator research projects are outside the scope of this call.
Proposal Preparation and Submission
- Online call for proposals & submission
- Downloadable call for proposals (PDF)
- Proposal template (docx)
- Proposals will be submitted and reviewed on Easy Chair. Create a free account here.
- Program overview webinar slides (PDF)
- Program overview webinar recording – part 1 | part 2
- FAQs about this program – coming soon
Potential applicants may contact the Midwest Big Data Hub to learn more about the Community Development and Engagement program and the Hub’s broader efforts to build a data science community in the region. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org