The Midwest Big Data Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
- Trusted CI Webinar Series
August 11, 10am CT
Presenter: Patrick Traynor, Florence Hudson, and Ryan Kiser
Presentation title: “Transitioning Cybersecurity Research to Practice – Success stories and tools you can use”
- Science Gateways Community Institute webinar series
August 12, 12pm CT
Presenter: Mark Miller, Principal Investigator, Biology, CIPRES Gateway, & Research, Education and Development Group, San Diego Supercomputer Center
Presentation title: The CIPRES Workbench
- Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS) Fall 2020 webinar series schedule
- ACNN Big Data Neuroscience Workshop
September 4, 2020 (online)
- 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit for Large Facilities and Cyberinfrastructure
September 22-24 (online)
See other upcoming MBDH events here.