The Midwest Big Data Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
- Big Data Neuroscience (BDN) workshop: September 6-7, 2018, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Data-Intensive Social Science Challenge Symposium, September 13, 2018, Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS), Ann Arbor, MI
- MBDH All-Hands Meeting: November 5-7, 2018, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- November 5: Steering Committee meeting
- November 6-7: All-Hands meeting
See other upcoming MBDH events here.