The Midwest Big Data Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
MBDH Digital Agriculture Community’s Metagenomics Mondays Seminar series
This series runs weekly during June and July and is available online. Learn more.
- MBDH @ UND workshop: ‘Smart, Local, Resilient: Enabling Our Communities through Research Partnerships’: July 17-18, University of North Dakota
- Big Data Neuroscience (BDN) workshop: September 6-7, 2018, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- MBDH All-Hands Meeting: November 5-7, 2018, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- November 5: Steering Committee meeting
- November 6-7: All-Hands meeting
See other upcoming MBDH events here.