The Midwest Big Data Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
- Biological Ontologies seminar series – beginning September 17; twice monthly on Mondays from 12:10-1:00 PM Central through December 2018; hosted at Iowa State University, and online.
- Next event: Oct 15: Xun Gu, Iowa State University Dept. of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology; “Ontology across species: Comparative Transcriptome Analysis”
- MIDAS data science seminar series – beginning September 21; weekly on Friday afternoons; hosted at the University of Michigan, and online.
- MBDH All-Hands Meeting: November 5-7, 2018, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- November 5: Co-located events
- November 6-7: All-Hands meeting
See other upcoming MBDH events here.