The Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
- Trusted CI Webinar Series
September 28, 10am CT
Presenters: Ron Hutchins, Tho Nguyen, and Neal Magee, University of Virginia
Presentation title: ACCORD: Integrating CI policy and mechanism to support research on sensitive data
- Science Gateways Community Institute webinar series
October 07, 12pm CT
Presenter: Jim Basney, NCSA & Trusted CI
Presentation title: Guidance and Survey Results from the Trustworthy Data Working Group
- Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS) Fall 2020 webinar series schedule
- UMN/FFAR “Unlocking the Agricultural Data Revolution” webinar series (July – October 2020)
- 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit for Large Facilities and Cyberinfrastructure
September 22-24 (online)
- Unlocking the Agricultural Data Revolution workshop
September 24-25 (online)
See other upcoming MBDH events here.