The Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub (MBDH) is a growing network of partners investing in data and data sciences to address grand challenges for society and science. Anyone is welcome to join these efforts. Announcements on new opportunities are listed below and additional activities are listed on our Upcoming Events page.
- Science Gateways Community Institute webinar series
November 11, 12pm CT
Presenter: Hiram Kuykendall, CTO, Microassist
Presentation title: Providing Accessibility in Your Gateway: Key Elements of Proving a Gateway Is Usable by All
- COVID Information Commons
Monthly research lightning talks webinar series
- Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS) Fall 2020 webinar series schedule
- UMN/FFAR “Unlocking the Agricultural Data Revolution” webinar series (July – October 2020)
- Bridging Big Data (BBD) 2020 Workshop
November 9, 9am to 3pm CT (online)
See other upcoming MBDH events here.